Monday, April 10, 2006

the tiring week

i feel as if im gonna flunk my papers nex wk :/ i cant seem to be able to study intensively.. *sigh* i wonder what am i going to tell my parents if i fail my paper, sob.

last wk was a tiring week.. trying to study+work+go out = tired! wkend was spent celebrating Ken's 22nd Birthday @ PS's Cafe Cartel :) time flies seriously, just last yr, we celebrated it @ Heeren's Sakae Sushi, now its already past 1 yr! =p how fast we grow! LOL...

had late supper+games @ Settler's Cafe wif my boy's cousins :)we waited pretty long despite our reservations! bad service, boohoo. we played Game of Life & jenga over the 2 hrs. tired, but enjoyable! hehe, all the laughs and screams, lol..

my boy sent them home, before we head home :) din do much on Sunday as we were both tired :/ jus enjoyed each other's company :)

he wen outfield the whole wk, just got back :) *i miss u* its the upcoming long wkend..but i've exams to worry bout, sigh~

*i hope you not only miss me when you're away, but that i am on ya mind every min every second :)its been many lonely nights without u. you're always in my thoughts :) i love u dearly =D*

Happy sweet one month Jolyn & Don :):):) & Congrats Sharrel in ya new r/s! hehe "dun find love, let love find you" rite? *grin* glad you're receiving the happiness of love now :):):)

No comments: